- RocketPress.me (RP) has the right to monitor Web sites and at its sole discretion remove any content that RP finds objectionable for any reason, without prior notice to Web site owner (You). You are expressly prohibited from posting content related pornography, gambling, spamming, scams, violence, activities that are illegal in the USA and possibly foreign countries, and/or activities that infringe USA or international copyrights and trademarks.
- You are solely responsible for any liability arising from your use of RP’s services. You agree to indemnify and hold RP harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses associated with any claim or action brought against RP that are in any way related to your Web site.
- RP owns and retains full rights to its intellectual property, which consists of everything on RP systems that You didn’t not personally invent and create yourself.
- You own all the content that you place into the RP servers except for content that infringes on the copyrights or trademarks of third parties.
- RP reserves the right to modify and/or change these terms of service at any time without prior notice to anyone.
Fees and Cancellation
- You authorize RP to charge your credit card or online electronic payment account on a recurring monthly basis for the service fees related to the services you select at the time of your purchase(s).
- You may cancel your services at any time.
- You fully and completely understand that RP does not offer full or partial refunds for any reason whatsoever.
- If you wish to cancel your services login to your RP account (which is separate from your site’s WordPress account) and use the features in your account management portal to cancel your products and/or services. Upon cancellation your site will be de-activated at the end of the current billing cycle and you will no longer be charged.
- If you do cancel then your site will be deactivated immediately. We do not keep copies of your site after you cancel and therefore we cannot provide you with a copy of your site after you cancel. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have a copy of any files and data before cancellation!
- You own your domains – even if you registered a domain through RP. We partner with eNom for domains registrations and if you registered a domain through us then you should have received information by email, from eNom, about the related domain account information at the time of your purchase.
Software Updates and Upgrades
- When we deem it necessary for overall server security RP may update the software that runs your site. These updates might overwrite overwrite and/or replace existing files. RP makes a reasonable effort to notify you in advance of such updates. RP runs automatic backups prior to any such automatic updates for our own restoration purposes. It is your sole responsibility to backup your site and its database(s) using suitable add-ons or plugins and ensure that you have a copy of that backup that is stored somewhere outside of RP servers.
Discounts and Coupons
- RP reserves the right to revoke offers for discounts at any time for any reason.
Uptime and Availability
- RP makes every reasonable effort to ensure maximum uptime and availability of your Web site and any related services provided by RP. However since many factors of uptime and availability are outside the control of RP, RP does not make any warranties or guarantees of performance or uptime. Your use of the RP services at your sole risk. You hereby indemnify RP against any losses either real or imagined that may arise from use of service’s provided by RP.
Bandwidth and Disk Space Usage
- You are allocated a monthly average bandwidth allowance and a fixed amount of disk space allowance. These allowances vary depending on the hosting package You purchase and considered sufficient for the package You purchase. These allowances are designed to protect against excessive use. Should your account pass the allocated amount RP will contact you and suggest that you upgrade your account. However, we also reserve the right to suspend your account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused monthly bandwidth is non-transferable.
- We calculate your average bandwidth allowance based on the average usage of all sites across our network. When you monthly use average exceed 3 times that of the next highest bandwidth user we will request that you upgrade your account.
The restrictions outlined below are similar to the restrictions that most respectable hosting company place on their customers. We point them out here to ensure that you are openly aware of them. You may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of Web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy).
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
- Run any gaming platform such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
WordPress MU/WordPress MultiSite
- The use of WordPress MU (WPMU) and/or WordPress MultiSite (WPMS) mode are forbidden without prior written consent from an authorized RP representative. Unauthorized use of WPMU or WPMS are grounds for immediate account termination. If you wish to use WPMU or WPMS then contact us to make suitable arrangement prior to enabling such capabilities in any of your site(s).
- By using RP services You agree that you will defend, indemnify, save and hold RP harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against RP, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RP against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with RP; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from RP server.
- By using any RP services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against RP or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of RP’s choice. An arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association or the National Arbitration Forum will be selected in the state of RP’s choice. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state arbitration law, governs all arbitration under this Arbitration Clause. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
- RP shall not be responsible for any damages You or your business may suffer. RP makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. RP disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by RP and its employees.
- We respect your privacy. However, RP may disclose any information about You to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to You upon lawful request from such agencies. RP will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.